function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Jon Mountjoy_Jon Mountjoy_ 

Community Update: Wiki Pruning, lots of Code Samples and IDE/Workbench/Google news - 07/15/2008

I've just posted the next community update.

Click through to the blog for the full update. Here's the introduction:

It's been far too long since the previous community update. To be fair, I have been doing a fair bit of traveling, mostly on the Tour de Force. Check out our videos from the Dublin event for a taste. In the interim we've released the awesome Google Data API Toolkit, and a new version of the Force.com IDE.

Besides the events, I've been doing a fair bit of blogging and learning about the platform. Right now I'm spending a lot of time pruning the wiki. I hope to make a few improvements, including making things a little easier to find. I've also started to use some of the wiki capabilities such as categories. So for example, here is a page of multimedia items on the wiki. It's not complete yet, but I hope you find it useful. Feel free to ping me about the wiki and any changes you would like to see (or not to see :-) ).

Enjoy the rest of this post, wherein I point to most of the new items that have appeared on developer.force.com recently.

Regards,
Jon
--
Jon Mountjoy || Community Manager || http://developer.force.com/