function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
tfoleytfoley 

I need to have leads posted directly into salesforce for a new live transfer program

I will need leads generated by a provider posted into salesforce in real time. I would like this lead to screen pop, or be quickly available to another call center. When the call is transferred they should have instant access to the lead in SFC.  This should be as quick and seamless as possible.  The person posting the leads is not my company and does not currently have access to salesforce.  

*werewolf**werewolf*

Do you presently have any kind of telephony integration to make the screen pops happen?

tfoleytfoley

No, what is a telephony integration. I am using a dialer called five9.

*werewolf**werewolf*

Well, that is good fortune that you are already using Five9, because if you were not, that is what I would have recommended to you.  Five9 has a very solid Salesforce.com integration -- it can do screen pops into Salesforce.com directly.  Also, you can set it up so that Salesforce.com Campaigns sync directly to the Five9 dialer -- so if you get a lead from your third party source, just add it to this campaign, and it can be sent to the next available agent for dialing.

Have you discussed this with your Five9 account exec?