function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
mdelgadomdelgado 

Applying filters

Hello,

I am in the process of making some customizations.  I want to add a contact lookup field to my opportunities.

I created a filter to get the contacts based on selected account, but it seems that it only works if the contact happens to be a recent contact only.

Is there a way to search thru all my contacts?  I only have about 1000+ contacts.

thanks,

Mirko

TrimbleAgTrimbleAg

Sounds like you have a error on your filter criteria... It will show all contacts at the account that is listed in the field regardless of the age.... Assuming that the criteria is correct that is....

Also, when doing the search criteria, they already provide you with the recommended criteria that would be a direct match of what you are seeking.

PB

mdelgadomdelgado

Hi PB,

thanks for your response.

I there is a problem with my filter, why is it able to pull a recent contact from a selected account?

Also, if from the filter I attempt to vlew all contacts, it only shows me the list of contacts that are recent only.

thanks,

Mirko

Teach_me_howTeach_me_how

Your search term must have two or more characters. Special characters, such as " ? * ( ), aren't included in the character count. For example, a search for (a) won't return any search results.

mdelgadomdelgado

Hi Teach_me_how,

I'm not sure I understand your reply.  I am filtering on a "field", not a "value".

thanks,

Mirko