function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Kiran456Kiran456 

Salesforce to salesforce connection.

I have created a connection between one dev org to another and able to transfer on flat records from one org to another org which does not have any lookups.  Can we transfer records which are childs to some other records along with parent record and maintain the relationship.

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
KT1KT1

I am not sure how this information will help you but here is what I have found:

Salesforce to Salesforce enables business collaboration both within and across Salesforce organizations. This allows you to share certain records, with your business partners that use Salesforce and get real-time updates on the shared data. For example, you can share lead and opportunity data with business partners and manage your entire pipeline and programs within Salesforce.

Salesforce to Salesforce allows you and your business partners to collaborate more easily and effectively. With Salesforce to Salesforce, you can share records with one or more connections, and each connection can accept records you share with them - even if other connections have accepted the same record.

Salesforce to Salesforce allows your business partners to:
  • Access all their programs from one place
  • Easily integrate your data with the data they manage in Salesforce
  • Integrate their business processes with updates received from you
Salesforce to Salesforceallows you to:
  • Have 100% visibility into your partner activity
  • Manage your entire pipeline, both internal sales and channel sales, in one place
  • Rapidly and easily share data across multitiered partnerships
  • Integrate your business processes with updates received from your partners using workflow and assignment rules

All Answers

sandeep@Salesforcesandeep@Salesforce

I dont have muc idea about it please go thourgh below link

http://wiki.developerforce.com/page/An_Introduction_to_Salesforce_to_Salesforce

KT1KT1

I am not sure how this information will help you but here is what I have found:

Salesforce to Salesforce enables business collaboration both within and across Salesforce organizations. This allows you to share certain records, with your business partners that use Salesforce and get real-time updates on the shared data. For example, you can share lead and opportunity data with business partners and manage your entire pipeline and programs within Salesforce.

Salesforce to Salesforce allows you and your business partners to collaborate more easily and effectively. With Salesforce to Salesforce, you can share records with one or more connections, and each connection can accept records you share with them - even if other connections have accepted the same record.

Salesforce to Salesforce allows your business partners to:
  • Access all their programs from one place
  • Easily integrate your data with the data they manage in Salesforce
  • Integrate their business processes with updates received from you
Salesforce to Salesforceallows you to:
  • Have 100% visibility into your partner activity
  • Manage your entire pipeline, both internal sales and channel sales, in one place
  • Rapidly and easily share data across multitiered partnerships
  • Integrate your business processes with updates received from your partners using workflow and assignment rules
This was selected as the best answer