function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Omega3kOmega3k 

Send an Email Page Field Configuration

Hi All,

Would anyone know how to customize the "Additional To", "CC", and "BCC" lookup fields on the "Send an Email" Task page? I want these lookup fields to only show users with a specific profile. This configuration needs to be different for each profile.

Is this something that can be done through configuration? If not, what kind of customization would be needed?

Appreciate all of your help!

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
BA_AdminBA_Admin

You cannot customize the standard button , if you go to Activity buttons under activities you can find it, button you cannot customize it, instead of that you have to create a new custom button and assign this new button to the profiles you want

All Answers

BA_AdminBA_Admin

I guess you have no option to remove "Additional To", "CC", and "BCC" lookup fields unless creating New button and assigning to the profile.

Omega3kOmega3k

Where can I customize this page/remove these fields? I don't see them beneath the Task Fields in setup...

BA_AdminBA_Admin

You cannot customize the standard button , if you go to Activity buttons under activities you can find it, button you cannot customize it, instead of that you have to create a new custom button and assign this new button to the profiles you want

This was selected as the best answer
Omega3kOmega3k

Got it! Thanks!