function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Piyush RajputPiyush Rajput 

CTI 4.02 issue - Missing Done button

Steps to reproduce:

1. Install and configure Demo Adpater 4.02
  2. Select the "Go To Wrap Up After Call" option.
  3. Login to your salesforce edition.
  4. Make incoming call (Call 1).
  5. Click on Answer.
  6. Make another incoming call (Call 2)
  7. Click on answer for that as well.
  8. Make another incoming call (Call 3).
  9. Now click on "End Call" for Call 1 and Call 2.
  10. Now Click on "End Call" for Call 3.
  11. There is no "Done" button or wrap up code option for the logs now and only way to exit out of this limbo is to restart the adapter or make another incoming call, accpet call and then end call.

I have been trying for sometime to figure out what if any paramaters are different that are being passed in this case on End call and in a normal one call accept end scenario but no luck so far.

Made a screen capture which can be seen here

http://sdrv.ms/RluZ54

*werewolf**werewolf*

That probably is some kind of a bug in the demo adapter, that it's not properly marking the calls as cleared when there are that many of them or something like that, but what difference does it make?  It's called the "demo adapter" for a reason, it's really just supposed to work for demos.

*werewolf**werewolf*

More likely, you have it set to go to wrap-up mode, but wrap-up mode generally assumes that the agent can only take one call at a time (otherwise he can't wrap up 2 calls at once), but then you go and generate more calls to him.  A real phone system wouldn't do that, of course.

Piyush RajputPiyush Rajput

Well yeah, it is demo adpater.. but same issue was happening in the adpater we built on top of the base code provided... just to be sure it was not something in the code we had added, I checked in the demo adapter and same there.. 

And yes, GoToWrap Up is on, and I would have thought that GoTo Wrap up mode should have been supporting multiple active logging, as this screen comes up once user has clicked on the "End Call" button, so the line is free for all practical purposes and it is is very possible for next call to come in. Even Salesforce calls the "Go To Wrap Up" mode as the after-call work mode. So it is more like a mode where agent is done with the call and has kept down the phone but still jotting down his notes about the call.

Back to the issue, noticed something in the video only now. When the 3rd calls comes in, it is on line 3 but when line 1 and 2 go to wrap up mode, the line number changes for the 3rd call from 3 to 2. I think that may be causing the problem as now we have two different activities on the line 2, and active logging screen as well as ringing call.