function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
ExecbizExecbiz 

Outlook Meeting Attendees

Hello

I have recently downloaded the Connect for Outlook tool, and I have used it to successfully sync my contacts and calendar with SF.  However, there is one bit of functionality that I am missing.  I hold meetings with clients, and I find it easier for them if I send the meetings as Outlook meeting requests instead of just emails through SF (the imbedded event tracking in SF).  But when I sync with SF, there is no information in Salesforce about which invitees have accepted/declined my invite.  Is there a way to include the invitee information from outlook in the event detail?  It would be ideal if my invitees were included in the already existing structure of "Attending", "Not Responded", and "Declined" related lists in the event detail page.

Thanks 

tkingbotkingbo
I have the exact same problem. Did you manage to find a solution to the problem?
ExecbizExecbiz

No, still no luck...I was thinking of using a custom "Meeting" object, and then linking each meeting to its invitees through an "Invitation" object.  Then, when Outlook responses come in, potentially create/modify the "Invitation" records accordingly.  This would make reporting on meeting attendances much easier.

Can anyone help with this?