function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
kurtz_wolfgangkurtz_wolfgang 

Salesforce JitterBit problem EXCEEDED_ID_LIMIT

Hello All,

I am trying to bring over some data from a MYSql DB using Jitterbit into Salesforce. Even though there are only 6 records I get the EXCEEDED_ID_LIMIT error message. Any suggestion would be very helpful. 

Error on the server: The webservice call failed. The web service returned a SOAP Fault:
Code: sf:EXCEEDED_ID_LIMIT
Message: EXCEEDED_ID_LIMIT: record limit reached. cannot submit more than 200 records into this call

Detail: <sf:UnexpectedErrorFault xmlns:sf="urn:fault.enterprise.soap.sforce.com" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:type="sf:UnexpectedErrorFault"><sf:exceptionCode>EXCEEDED_ID_LIMIT</sf:exceptionCode><sf:exceptionMessage>record limit reached. cannot submit more than 200 records into this call</sf:exceptionMessage></sf:UnexpectedErrorFault>

Additional details:
Failed to post the file "C:/Windows/Temp/jitterbit/OpId_10_158447be-5997-421a-952e-ff3d2b22c452/_t23.target_req.xml" to the web service at "https://cs13-api.salesforce.com/services/Soap/c/23.0/00DW0000000CrS2/0DFW0000000CaT8".
Reason: The last (and probably most relevant) error was:
The server returned HTTP Status Code : 500 Internal Server Error

Thank you very much.

K

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 

Hi Ispita,

There is only one External ID field involved. I was able to resolve the problem. It was the mapping of the transformation that I had done incorrectly for the child record and hence wasn't able to load the records. After re-creating the mapping also taking the parent table on the source side, I was able to upsert the records. However a lot of thanks for your response.

Regards,

K.

All Answers

IspitaIspita

Hi,

Are you just importing data into salesforce?

Does your code involve creation of new fields ?

• It seems you your salesforce org has hit the limit of id fields that can be created?    or
  • The number of id fields referenced in your query has exceeded
  • Its not related to data its related to your query reduce reference to id and see if it works

Try to refer to the debug logs in salesforce 

Also refer to this:-

EXCEEDED_ID_LIMITToo many IDs were specified in a call. For example, more than 2000 IDs were requested in a retrieve() call, or more than 200 session IDs were specified in a logout() call.

Hope this helps...

Hi Ispita,

There is only one External ID field involved. I was able to resolve the problem. It was the mapping of the transformation that I had done incorrectly for the child record and hence wasn't able to load the records. After re-creating the mapping also taking the parent table on the source side, I was able to upsert the records. However a lot of thanks for your response.

Regards,

K.

This was selected as the best answer