function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
mekingmeking 

Email Template Communication on the Customer Portal

Hello All,

In the Customer portal detail page you can define the "Email Notification Settings" for individual portals:

New User Template

New Password Template

Lost Password Template

You can also define the Default "Email Notification Settings" which you can find under Setup > Your Name > Customize > Customer Portal > Settings > Tools. These Default "Email Notification Settings" can be used across all portals.

In my example, we only have one portal, so we don't need the Defaults. However even though my "Email Notification Settings" are defined within the individual Customer Portal detail page, it is still reverting to the Default notifications.

I guess I am not fully understanding the difference between the two. How do I know when the default notifications are being used and when the individual notifications are being used?

Thanks

Navatar_DbSupNavatar_DbSup

Hi,
When create a customer portal user through sites and internally it will take Email notification settings in customer portal by default.one thing you can do with any changes in the setting related with merge fields and contents.

Did this answer your question? If not, let me know what didn't work, or if so, please mark it solved.