function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
naberg51naberg51 

HTML email message formatting problem

I have been trying all morning to get around an auto formatting issue when creating the HTML version of an email template. When I put in the signature lines, and click the mouse to save it, it autoformats the area and spreads the type out in a manner as shown below:

My namd

My tilte                                                                                     Company name

street address                                                                                                                                       part of ciyt state

I want this information to be stacked, with no luck.  It saves in this format.  When I click the mouse again, it goes back to the stacked version. When I click the mouse to save it, it reorganizes itself as above. Any ideas of how to get this to stop happening? Thanks.

NBlasgenNBlasgen

Can you give us the HTML from the signature?  Shouldn't be wrapping like that.

Name<br/>

Title<br/>

Company<br/>

etc

Normally it's something silly with the HTML like you're using CSS to format things and that CSS is getting screwed up (which is very common when talking about email templates).

ocortinasocortinas

Hi,

What you need to do is to write the email content as and HTML content, my advice for this is write and find the HTML formt you want for the message and then paste the HTML code to the email template text.

This should solve your issue, this works for you? Let me know to mark a solution for that :)

Regards,

Oliver