function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Tin013Tin013 

Reporting

Hi,

I have a custom object (Members) which has a master details relationship to Opportunity object.

On the Members object I have a custom age field.

Is there a way where I can product a report which would count the number of opportunites where one member age is 6 and another member age is 7.

So it means the opportunity needs to have at least two members. In short I am looking for all the opportunities where it has at least two members who are both 6 and 7 years old respectively.

When I type in age equal to 6,7. The report produces a list where opportunity members' ages are either 6 or 7. Not exactly what I want.

I wonder if someone will be able to help me on this.

Thanks,

Ispita_NavatarIspita_Navatar

Use Rollup Summary field- say "RollupField1" to solve your problem based on object "Member" and there select aggregate function as "Count" and set the count should occur if condition is met say if Age=6

Now create another rollup Summary say - "RollupField2" in that use count aggregate function  but now if age=7

Now create a report on Opportunity and put filter where RollupField1 and RollupField2 should be >0

You will get the desired result in the report.

Did this answer your question? If not, let me know what didn't work, or if so, please mark it solved.