function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
goabhigogoabhigo 

Hospital CRM

Hi,

We need to develop CRM for a hospital. There are 15 doctors and 4 branches of the hospital. There are 4 telecallers, who get the leads(the patients). They create an appointment. The doctor should be able to see his appointments(either via email or by logging in, whichever is better).

For this currently I have created an app in my Force free edition(for testing). I have renamed Accounts as Hospital, Contact - Patient and Doctors are the users(with Role=Doctor). The appointment are treated as events, hence I have overridden New Event by VF page. I have also created a custom VF tab named Appointments, which shows this months calendar.

I need to block the calendar for each event so that another appointment doesn't override any appointment(I may need to write a trigger)

Please suggest me if you have better suggestion than this approach since its becoming complex for me.

Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated.

Ritesh AswaneyRitesh Aswaney

Just thinking out loud, but could you have two RecordTypes for events - Availabilities and Appointments.

You pre-load the Event with Avaialbility Records and then when you're booking appointments, you're just converting Availibilities to Appointments.

goabhigogoabhigo

Thanks. But how do I block the appointment? I mean,if an appointment is created then the tele-caller should not be allowed to create another appointment on same date and time.

Anyone out there........ any ideas/suggestions?

vahidkhan lodhivahidkhan lodhi
Hello goabhigo, If you have done your CRM. Then tell me how you did this?