function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
pirabupirabu 

How to convert Leads Company Name Data type as optional Picklist

when i enter leads company data , i want to lookup accounts name to maintain consistency.
Can anyone help me to do that?

I am thinking whether there is any optional picklist available. So that i can look up field for existing compnay name or enter new company name

Santosh SSantosh S

Cannot as its a standard field

Instead create a custom object with similar fields

Regards

Dev PradeepDev Pradeep

Hi Santosh,

Can't we create a custom filed of picklist type with account names ?

Santosh SSantosh S
Yes, in the Picklist you can fill in the Account Names or any other Names
Dev PradeepDev Pradeep
Then it will solve the problem. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. www.wipro.com
pirabupirabu

Thanks for  the reply.

But how can i relate the custom field(leads)  to account name during lead conversion.

Is there any option to do with schema builder?

Santosh SSantosh S
Hello Dev, If I have managed to solve your problem Please mark my response as Solution Thanks & Regards