function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
sekharasekhara 

Relation Ship Bw Custom & Standard Objects for E Mail Template

Hi

I have a Master - Detail Relation Ship between Points to Account.

Now i want to send a mail when a point is created to a particular Account then E Mail is generated to that perticular Account holder.

Can any one help on this issue.

Tony P.ax1100Tony P.ax1100

Create a Workflow on Point object that fires when a new record is created.  Create a workflow task to send an email.  Create an email template with the recipient for the email should be Account.Owner from the Point record.  You can add any other information from that Point record in the email.

sekharasekhara

Thank q for ur Reply ,

I created Wrok flow rule, and i wrote controller corresponding component and e mail template to it .

All r working fine but main problem is while i am using (where id =: ApexPages.currentPage().getParameters().get('id')) it is not working .

If i am giving id directly then it is working great .

Tony P.ax1100Tony P.ax1100

I'm not sure why you need a controller for this, but you could try getting the id from the url parameters in yoru controller's constructor and assign it to a variable there.  Then use debug statements to track and see why/where it is getting lost.

sekharasekhara

Actually i am using controller for getting one accounts And its perticular points. When we are creating new point .