function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Micky MMicky M 

Sandbox

Hi all, i assume some people got the email from salesforce this morning saying we should refresh sandboxes after a certain date? well my question is, if we refresh the sandbox does all out work get overwritten? we have a number of projects on there at the moment which arent on production and we cant lose them.

Thanks

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
AdrianCCAdrianCC

Hello,

Yes, refreshing your sandbox means you lose all your data.

You can however backup all your data, by making a local copy of the metadata using eclipse or the ant migration tool. 

Thanks,

Adrian 

All Answers

AdrianCCAdrianCC

Hello,

Yes, refreshing your sandbox means you lose all your data.

You can however backup all your data, by making a local copy of the metadata using eclipse or the ant migration tool. 

Thanks,

Adrian 

This was selected as the best answer
Micky MMicky M

Thanks for clearing that up mate as it happens our sandbox is on cs7 :-)

Atif MohammedAtif Mohammed
Hi Adrian,

I tried to install the app in the sandbox but it notifies me the error that:
Your request to install package "TelSellCTI TelSell CTI" was unsuccessful. None of the data or setup information in your salesforce.com organization was affected.

If your install continues to fail, contact Salesforce CRM Support through your normal channels and provide the following information.

Organization: itslearning AS (00DM00000011SLJ)
User: Telsell Admin (005M0000004gYNF)
Package: TelSellCTI (04tE0000000E4Tz)

Problem:

1. (SalesDashboards/Sales_Order_Dashboards) You reached the limit for dashboards run as the logged-in user.
SalesDashboards/Sales_Order_Dashboards: You reached the limit for dashboards run as the logged-in user.

Validation Errors While Saving Record(s)

There were custom validation error(s) encountered while saving the affected record(s). The first validation error encountered was "00DM00000011SLJ: VALIDATION_FAILED [SalesDashboards/Sales_Order_Dashboards: You reached the limit for dashboards run as the logged-in user.: SalesDashboards/Sales_Order_Dashboards: You reached the limit for dashboards run as the logged-in user.]".

Thank You,
salesforce.com

The dashboards which are present in the sandbox is already deployed to the production if i delete some of the dashboards from the sandbox and install the app will it make any problem on the production environment.

Regards,
Atif