function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Sridhar VenkateswaraluSridhar Venkateswaralu 

An internal server error has occurred

Hi All,

whenever i try to save the Apex Class, i receive the below Exception.

could you please help me overcome this issue.

An internal server error has occurred
An error has occurred while processing your request. The salesforce.com support team has been notified of the problem. If you believe you have additional information that may be of help in reproducing or correcting the error, please contact Salesforce Support. Please indicate the URL of the page you were requesting, any error id shown on this page as well as any other related information. We apologize for the inconvenience. 

Thank you again for your patience and assistance. And thanks for using salesforce.com! 

Error ID: 140750764-2632 (1843022912)
HariDineshHariDinesh

Hi,

This error is common error that will be appeared if there is something problem with our coding.

The Code is correct syntactically but there is some internal problem with that.

We can’t tell like, this is the specific reason for this error happens.

Let me explain a scenario where this error occurs:

In An Apex class you created an Email Template through code and you send a mail to someone using that template. After the next step you write delete statement of that template as it is not useful after sending mail (or for different reason).

In this Scenario the code is correct syntactically. But if the mail is not sent immediately by SF Due to different reason it will in salesforce Queue. And after some time SF will try to send the mail but by that time our delete statement is executed and template will be deleted. Now SF is trying to send mail with Template where the template is not available. In these types of scenarios this type of Error will come.

Please post your code so that some we will try to figure out the problem.