function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
rayjguyrayjguy 

Anyone familiar with Advanced Reporting / Workflow platforms built on Salesforce?

I'm investigating Financial Reporting apps that are built on salesforce that provide enhanced control over reporting process beyond the built-in Salesforce features.  I'm primarily interested in financial reporting within the asset management business

eg
institutional client reports - accounting reports but with customisable appearance

fund "factsheets" - charts, graphs, tables + customised appearance

additional report - text with dynamic data inserted, charts, tables

I've had a search around the App Exchange and through Google but have not found much apart from wealth management apps that have fairly basic reports attached (ie Salesforce standard reports).  Does anyone know of any repoting apps that provide the following reporting functionality  :

- built on salesforce

- high degree of control over report layout (eg GUI editor / desktop publishing grade)

- report templates / reusable components

- batch reporting over multiple clients / portfolios

- manual overriding / editing of final report

- generation of report files

- report data sign off workflows

I'd be surprised if a mature product like this existed as an app as most similar apps are stand alone products (eg Equipos, Vermilion etc).  If anyone know or has seen anything, please could you give me some pointers.

Cheers,
Ray