function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SapamrmSapamrm 

Adding groups of users as invitees to an event

Is it possible to add a group of users as invitee to an event (so the event would appear in each one of these users agenda), or is it only possible to invite single users (or leads/contacts) one at a time?

Answers are much appreciated.

Regards,

Martin.

Ispita_NavatarIspita_Navatar

People invited to an event are added in the object  "EventAttendee" . This object if you go and check if Ecllipse it's hes only the following access:-

1. Queryable

2. Replicateable

3. Retrievable

For creation apex we need the object to have creatable access too , hence adding attendees via apex is not possible, if one goes by the information exposed by ecllipse.

Did this answer your question? If not, let me know what didn't work, or if so, please mark it solved.

NenzNenz

I seem to be running into more and more areas of SFDC that I cannot customize and it's becoming very frustrating.

I had a the same requirment and it seems like a pretty simple request. One would think that since you .. while adding a new TASK.. you can click the lookup icon next to the assigned to field and then click the multiple users tab.. and then add public groups, roles, roles and subordinates.. and users you could do the same thing with EVENTS but nooooo..

With events you have to go through and click a million darn checkboxes at the same time. 

As far as I have researched there is no way to do this without maybe recreating all these popups in Visual Force.