function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
sivassivas 

Question about Email to Case

Hi,

I know that Email to Case agent has a daily limit of 2500. I also read some where in the forum that with one API call, we can process 10 emails. Does it mean we can process 25000 email per day??? Is the limitation on number of API calls or number of emails processed?? Any input on this is highly appreciated. 

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
werewolfwerewolf

It's a limitation on the number of emails processed, and so 2500 is the limit.  BTW if you can you should use On Demand Email To Case instead of the Email To Case Java client.

If you legitimately require more than 2500 emails per day then contact Salesforce.com Support, who can raise the limit in some circumstances.

All Answers

werewolfwerewolf

It's a limitation on the number of emails processed, and so 2500 is the limit.  BTW if you can you should use On Demand Email To Case instead of the Email To Case Java client.

If you legitimately require more than 2500 emails per day then contact Salesforce.com Support, who can raise the limit in some circumstances.

This was selected as the best answer
sivassivas

Thank you for quick response. In my case spam is the main culprit which I am working on right now.