function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
AnunimmalaAnunimmala 

Regarding Salesforce Certification

Hi everyone,

IAm very much interested in doing salesforce certification of Force.com Developer Certification,but facing much difficulty in getting dump for the force .com developer cwertification for preparation of isomeone provide me with dump material for salesforce developer certification it will be very helpful for me to prepare for the exam..

So someone help me

Thanks and regards,

Anu...

EnthEnth

Go to the developer.force.com resources and go through the "Creating On Demand Applications" and Developer Workbooks. You'll also need to study the supplementary materials in the certificatoin study guide, this is very important!

AnunimmalaAnunimmala

Hi ,

THanks for your reply but i could nt find those lins under coreresources link in the developer.force.com and as you told abt supplementary materials can you tell me where can we find those supplementary materials and please provide me3 some previous question papers if possible..

IT would be a great help to me if u do so.

incuGuSincuGuS

http://wiki.developerforce.com/index.php/Certification

http://www.salesforce.com/services-training/training_certification/certification/

In this two links you will find lots of info about getting certified.

In the second one you will find PDFs with Study guides to help you out and guide you.

Hope this helps.

Thomas John 2Thomas John 2
You can contact me for any help and exact questions and answers for the latest Winter 20 certifications at salesforcecertguide2018[at]gmail.com. 100% pass rate.