function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
BdoggBdogg 

Trying to Launch two URLs in one link.

Hi I am trying to create a formula to click one url and have it open two windows with different URL's.  The only way I've come up with to do this is with a Java Script code.  Like this.

Header of page:

<SCRIPTLANGUAGE="Javascript"> 

functionDoubleOpen(site1, site2){
window
.open(site1);
window
.location = site2;
}
</script>
Body:
<ahref="javascript&colon;DoubleOpen('site1', 'site2');">Click Here</a>
Is there any way to apply a Java Script to a formula box?  How would I acheive this in salesforce?  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
goabhigogoabhigo

Not sure whether you can do it with formulas. Why not try detail button or link?

Rahul SharmaRahul Sharma

Bdogg, Are you looking for functionality like this: On click of button, redirect and open a popup. Or simply opening two popups on cllick?

Please elaborate furthur so that we can help.

BdoggBdogg

Technically I am trying to Open One link that connects a call to my phone, and then open a new window with our Notes for the specific customer. 

Both have their own unique URL which I have already determined, and my phone url is supposed to Redirect, but the phone redirect doesn't recognize the "&" sign which is part of the URL.  When I contacted SF Support they recommended using a link that would open two browser windows, one that launches the Phone Connect URL and the other that Launches the Notes URL.  However they weren't able to provide any suggestions as to how to do this, and I am very new to Salesforce and trying to learn to do this.

I appreciate any thoughts our suggestions.

Thanks!