function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
ram2forceram2force 

shall i want to pay any money for creating domain in Cloud Platform

Consider I have created or developed a Visual force page in my free edition. Can I deploy My visual force page to other Companies or Organisation  Service cloud Application. If yes, How to do this???

If i create a domain and  create sites in cloud platform for an organisation using Force.com Free Edition ,Shall i want to Pay money for Salesforce???

Other Organisation can view the website created for their domain without having any Sales CRM Registrations and other thing??? Simply by using Browser....they can Enter Company URl...and view their website(simply like ordinary websites)......is it possible???......

or shall i want to pay any money for creating domain in Cloud Platform?????

plz clear my doubts..............

MiddhaMiddha

If you want to make your VF page available to others for deployment, you can create a MANAGED or UNMANAGED package and post it on Appexchange. Users can install your page from their. You need to get your app Salesforce certified to create a Managed Package but not for Unmanaged package.

you need to pay Salesforce for SITEs and not for domain. You'll buy your own domain and map it to Salesforce Sites.

ram2forceram2force

I want to create websites like in sites Gallery in Cloud Platform. For that how to create Domain, How to create site, Which Editor I can use, Which language can i use, How to deploy in AppExchange to other users......I want this website can see by others users without having CRM Registration and all,  Simply using browser they can see this website and use webApplication.

In Tutorials, they said Create domain, create site, create visul force page.....but If I create like that, Visual force pages are Displayed in CRM Software(That  is Developer Edtion itself)....It is not displayed in browser Seperately......

In Sites Gallery, if i open a site, it will be displayed in browser seperately..........How to do like this???...............

Plz Clear my doubts...............