function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
EIE50EIE50 

Event invitation Customization

Hi,

1) Whenever i add invitees to an event and notify them, an invite is send to the invitees. The invitation by default has salesforce.com branding. I want to use our own branding rather than salesforce's. Is this possible? I dont find any default email template or so in the communication templates realted to this. So wondering how this could be customized.

2) Also, in the invite, there is a line stating, "To view the meeting details or to accept / decline this meeting, click here". Upon clicking this, a page opens up (see the image), url is something like, https://na3.salesforce.com/home/eventresponse.jsp?p2=XKHWnsZIj0000000000000034D12456

How can i customize the above image or page so that i dont see salesforce's branding.

Thanks.

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
TrimbleAgTrimbleAg

Under "Activity Settings" there is a check box that says "Show Custom Logo in Meeting RequestsNew!" this might be what you are looking for.

PB

All Answers

TrimbleAgTrimbleAg

Under "Activity Settings" there is a check box that says "Show Custom Logo in Meeting RequestsNew!" this might be what you are looking for.

PB

This was selected as the best answer
EIE50EIE50

Thank you, that solved the 99% of my problem. But i still see the below image, how do i get rid of this?

Thanks.

TrimbleAgTrimbleAg

Sorry, I've actually never used the function above, but I betting that 99% is all you will get to looking at it screen shot provided… I just read post that have not been answered and see if I can find a solution from time to time.

Cheers!

PB