function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
LVSLVS 

Workflow outbound messages and namespace tokens

I have a workflow outbound message on a Case which is sending out some fields to a configured end point.

I do not have access to the configured end point and cannot check what goes on behind it (atleast its a very slow process to find out)

At this point, I have an unmanaged package which includes among other things, the above described outbound message and the remote site settings. Also, I have different instances of the 3rd party end point - lets call them A, B and C.

A is being used with an EE sandbox

B is being used with a DE which has every component of the package replicated (I moved it over Eclipse+some manually). This org also has a namespace prefix

The outbound message works as expected (thirdparty yes, but I can see verifyable results easily) with A but with B, am getting the following error: "org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Premature end of file."

Do you think the Namespace prefix could be the reason? I also tried out the unmanaged package on another DE and with instance C, but still couldn't get it to work. So am not too sure if its the namespace prefix.

Thanks in advance.

~LVS

SuperfellSuperfell

Download the wsdls for the outbound message endpoint from A & B and compare them, that'll tell you if hte namesapce is affecting it (which it probably is)