function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
cbernalcbernal 

Custom Tabs are only visible for system administrator

Hi,

I'm new in salesforce and I installed a package and i have access for all my custom tabs under system administrator, but i can't acces to the tabs in standard user profile, I have my app visible for this profile and the custom tabs are in default on. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. It's got to be something simple.

Any help would be appreciated.

saurabhEventsaurabhEvent

Standard user profiles are not configurable, please try cloning standard profile and creating a new profile and add tabs and assign user to newly created profile to see if it works.

ChirisChiris

Hi saurabhEvent thanks for reply

I cloned the standard profile and it worked, now users under this profile can see all tabs, but I made the package and I included the profile to the package and when I install the app my custom profile does not appear in the drop down list for assign it to a user, i don't know what is wrong, help please.

cbernalcbernal

Hi saurabhEvent thanks for reply

I cloned the standard profile and it worked, now users under this profile can see all tabs, but I made the package and I included the profile to the package and when I install the app my custom profile does not appear in the drop down list for assign it to a user, i don't know what is wrong, help please.