function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Amol DixitAmol Dixit 

Taking One day less as "Europian Date format Set to True." in Dataloader CLI

Hi,

I have created Configuration file to schedule Dataloader through CLI(Command Line Interface). I have setted Time Zone as "GMT", and Use Europian Format as a true. But it is taking one day less.

That means reading one day less from actual date.

Please provide me the solution for this.

<map>
                <entry key="sfdc.debugMessages" value="true"/>
                <entry key="sfdc.debugMessagesFile" value="c:\dataloader\samples\status\accountMasterSoapTrace.log"/>

<entry key="process.outputError" value="c:\Program Files\salesforce.com\Data Loader\Test\error.txt"/>
                <entry key="process.outputSuccess" value="c:\Program Files\salesforce.com\Data Loader\Test\success.txt"/>
    <entry key="sfdc.endpoint" value="https://login.salesforce.com"/>
                <entry key="sfdc.username" value="--"/>
                <!-- password below has been encrypted using key file, therefore it will not work without the key setting: process.encryptionKeyFile
                the password is not a valid encrypted value, please generate the real value using encrypt.bat utility -->
                <entry key="sfdc.password" value="--"/>
                <entry key="process.encryptionKeyFile" value="c:\Program Files\salesforce.com\Data Loader\Test\key.txt"/>
                <entry key="sfdc.timeoutSecs" value="600"/>
                <entry key="sfdc.loadBatchSize" value="200"/>
                <entry key="sfdc.externalIdField" value="AX_object__c"/>
                <entry key="sfdc.entity" value="AX_object__c"/>
                <entry key="process.operation" value="insert"/>
               <entry key="sfdc.timeZone" value="GMT"/>
              <entry key="process.useEuropeanDates" value="true"/>
              <entry key="dataAccess.name" value="c:\Program Files\salesforce.com\Data Loader\Test\SFData.csv"/>
              <entry key="process.mappingFile" value="c:\Program Files\salesforce.com\Data Loader\Test\axmapping.sdl"/>    
                <entry key="dataAccess.type" value="csvRead"/>
                <entry key="process.initialLastRunDate" value="2005-12-01T00:00:00.000-0800"/>
            </map>

Thank you.

Warm Regards,

Amol Dixit.

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
AravindBabu512AravindBabu512

Please check here, We provide the log path in this key.

<entry key="sfdc.debugMessagesFile" value="c:\dataloader\samples\status\accountMasterS

oapTrace.log"/>

Please check in the above path, or if not, Upon completion, success and error files will be created, Please have a look at those files too.

Thanks,

Aravind

All Answers

Hi,

To specify the time zone in Dataloader CLI we can either provide the Time zone name or the ID ie. "America/Los Angeles" or "GMT-7:00". Please check the logs, If no time zone is specified, the time zone from local computer is considered and if the given time zone is incorrect, GMT is considered. In either ways, this is being captured in the Log.

Please try with the correct value for time zone and check if your problem is solved.

Thanks,

Aravind

Amol DixitAmol Dixit

Hi Aravind,

Thank you for your Quick responce.

But may I know where to find that Dataloader log?

Thank you.

Warm Regards,

Amol Dixit.

Please check here, We provide the log path in this key.

<entry key="sfdc.debugMessagesFile" value="c:\dataloader\samples\status\accountMasterS

oapTrace.log"/>

Please check in the above path, or if not, Upon completion, success and error files will be created, Please have a look at those files too.

Thanks,

Aravind

This was selected as the best answer
Amol DixitAmol Dixit

Hi,

I have Checked the log, Found some entries,

<sobj:Allocation_To__c xsi:type="xsd:dateTime">2014-07-11T18:30:00.000Z</sobj:Allocation_To__c>

<sobj:Allocation_From__c xsi:type="xsd:dateTime">2012-07-31T18:30:00.000Z</sobj:Allocation_From__c>

<userLanguage>en_US</userLanguage>
                  <userLocale>en_US</userLocale>
                  <userName>admin@sfpmoportal.com</userName>
                  <userTimeZone>Asia/Calcutta</userTimeZone>

But I is taking wrong date. The fields are of type "Date", but taking as a "dateTime".

Please help me out.

Thank you.

Warm Regards,

Amol Dixit.