function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
sreenisreeni 

Login issues from JbuilderX

Hi,

I am using the JBuilderX for integration with salesforce. In the View-Panes option, I have selected SForce. Then I get this "sforce Entitites". When I clcik on this, I get a prompt to login. When I login, I get the following error

;Nested Exception occured

javax.net.ssl.SSLHandShakeException:sun.security.validator.validatorException: No trusted certificate found.

Please check your username and password adn try again.

I get the same error meessage, when I try to run the downloaded sample QuickStart application. But I am able to log into the salesforce develoepr website using the username and pasword. So, i browsed the message board and saw this

http://forums.sforce.com/sforce/board/message?board.id=announcements&message.id=23

Even this did not help me. I have now installed jdk 1.5.0_01. I have uninstalled the older version of JDK (which was jdk1.4.2) that I had on my machine. But I am getting this whatever I do and and I am not able to proceed further. Please help me out of this.

Thanks,

Sreeni Alakappan.

sreenisreeni

Hi,

I tried to clean the library files added to my porject settings, did it from fresh again and buidl the project. The build went on fine without any errors or warnings. I ran the application and it brought up certain options and I was able to log in successfully here.

But if I go the sforce pane and do a login, it fails there. Just wanted to update my previous posting.

Thanks,

Sreeni.

EatEat
Hi, you probably need to obtain and install "Thawte Server Roots" and "VeriSign_Roots". All the links I can find to these seem to be no longer valid. But it should be somewhere at verisign.com, and links to it should be on sun.com somewhere (if they are still valid).
DevAngelDevAngel
Check to see that you are referencing the correct jdk.  Jbuilder installs a jdk for you.  This is the one you need to update.