function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
xmoreraxmorera 

Servlet.WebToCase redirection?

Hi, I have a customer who is using the html script to enter requests to sales force from directly from their site.

They are complaining that once that you fill in the information on the site and click on submit that the screen goes blank.

How can I add a redirection so that after clicking on submit, it will load a thank you page? 

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
jhenningjhenning

When the original web-to-case html is generated you can specify the complete URL to which customers should be directed after they submit their information. This could be a "thank you" page or your company's home page.

Or you can manually insert this hidden field at the top of the form after the <FORM> tag:

<input type=hidden name="retURL" value="http://www.YOUR-THANK-YOU-PAGE.com">

Be sure to change the thank you page URL to match your live page.

All Answers

jhenningjhenning

When the original web-to-case html is generated you can specify the complete URL to which customers should be directed after they submit their information. This could be a "thank you" page or your company's home page.

Or you can manually insert this hidden field at the top of the form after the <FORM> tag:

<input type=hidden name="retURL" value="http://www.YOUR-THANK-YOU-PAGE.com">

Be sure to change the thank you page URL to match your live page.

This was selected as the best answer
yihlamur.ax1165yihlamur.ax1165

How can I add parameters to redirected 'Thank you' page to make it more customized to my customer?

such as

Thank you, {!Name} submitting your case with a {!Priority}.

Description: {!Description}

Long story short, how can I pass parameters to my own Thank you page? Or is it possible to provide created case ID right away?