function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Jamz_2010Jamz_2010 

Callout Limit

Hi all,

Does anyone know what the Organisation Wide callout limit is per day?

I can only find the bit that says 10 per transaction but not the maximum calls per day.

Cheers

James

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
aalbertaalbert

I am not aware of any limit on the total # of Apex callouts per day. As you noted, there is a limit of 10 callouts per apex transaction. 

All Answers

aalbertaalbert

I am not aware of any limit on the total # of Apex callouts per day. As you noted, there is a limit of 10 callouts per apex transaction. 

This was selected as the best answer
Jamz_2010Jamz_2010

Cheers,

Thats what I thought; I have logged a case with Salesforce and will post and update when its confirmed.

Thanks again

James

gv007gv007

Did you looked into my link ,in that they clearly mentioned about license vs. callout per org in 24hrs time :smileytongue:

Jamz_2010Jamz_2010

Hi,

Thanks for the link, that seemed to be about the Call In (API Call) limits though rather than the Callouts. It says that those limits do not apply for Outbound Messages or Apex Callouts.

Hope I haven't totally missed the point though... :smileytongue:

Cheers

James

gv007gv007

There is documentation called limits.pdf try to find it in the salesforce help and training ,in that they mentioned  all limitations.yesterday am not able to find it.

Thanks

Gopi

Jamz_2010Jamz_2010

Hi,

Thanks for all your help, I have just had a reply from Salesforce stating that there is not a per day limitation on callouts :smileyvery-happy:

Thanks all

James