function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
kiran2000kiran2000 

Content Delivery

Sales Team sends out an original document pack w/ 6 documents. Over time one of the docs gets modified and through SF Version control, they update the original Document. The question is: does the original link and docs included in the original content pack see this reflection and change.

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
Sonam_SFDCSonam_SFDC

Hi Kiran,

I assume that you have added the content to a Contact/Lead > are at the Content Delivery Related List and when you click on the Content name > you click on Edit and are not able to see the checkbox?

(as shown in the image : http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=x56f&s=5)

You are looking  at the right location? please confirm

All Answers

Sonam_SFDCSonam_SFDC

Hi Kiran,

I understand that you wish to know whether or not will the original link shared with customer show the latest updated version of the document.

This is managed by Content Delivery Opens Latest Version checkbox

If you are a Salesforce CRM Content user and want recipients of your content delivery to always see the latest version of a file rather than the version available on the delivery-creation date, open the delivery detail page and click Edit. Select the Content Delivery Opens Latest Version checkbox.

(guess that is how you got the other question you asked :) )

Hope this helps!

kiran2000kiran2000

Thank you Sonam.But i am not able to see Content Delivery Opens Latest Version Checkbox on the delivery detail page ?

viewer.png

Sonam_SFDCSonam_SFDC

Hi Kiran,

I assume that you have added the content to a Contact/Lead > are at the Content Delivery Related List and when you click on the Content name > you click on Edit and are not able to see the checkbox?

(as shown in the image : http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=x56f&s=5)

You are looking  at the right location? please confirm

This was selected as the best answer
kiran2000kiran2000

Thank you Sonam.I was not looking at right location.