function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
MohaMoha 

problems after deployement in another environnement

Hello, i've deployed my package in a dev org, but some problems remains, as example i cannot acces a record on a list of a customized object, it gives me SOQL query, but when i try to do that in my production environement it wroks fine,

anyhelp please i need help

souvik9086souvik9086

Can you describe the error that is coming? May be the problem of dataset. Tha data you want to fetch through that list may not be present in your dev acc, as it is working fine in prod acc.

If this post is helpful please throw Kudos.If this post solves your problem kindly mark it as solution.

Thanks

MohaMoha

o, thanks for the reply, well the problem is : i have a custom object Event, i go to the ListView i Create new Event, after i click on save the record is created but i cannot be redirected to the Details page it gives me this error : 

System.SObjectException: SObject row was retrieved via SOQL without querying the requested field: EC4SF__Event__c.Name 

and even if i want to acces this record that i've created from the list it gives me the same error

And all that is in the environnement where i've deployed the managed package beta, thanks for the help souvik

souvik9086souvik9086

Well the error is that EC4SF__Event__c.Name is not retrieved in your SOQL query. You can check in the query that whether it is missing or not.

If this post is helpful please throw Kudos.If this post solves your problem kindly mark it as solution.

Thanks

MohaMoha

yes i know that, but i told you that it's working it retrieves the object in my developper environnement, so why when i deploy the package it doesn't work how it can be like that, why it doesn't retrieve ?

souvik9086souvik9086

You can check this

https://success.salesforce.com/answers?id=90630000000gtxQAAQ

Thanks

MohaMoha

thanks for reply, i tried it but its not working, it's not deploiying, i'm getting confused of that

MohaMoha

and i have another question if it's possible, when i package my objects and componenets it's not possible to do that for Standard object Contact ??? because i've noticed that it's not packaged and if i have a custom buttons, i need after deployment to go to the Search LAyout and Add them, it's painfull is there any solution ??

Avidev9Avidev9
Jamal,
Well you should try the changesets for deploying the stuff. They give you fine control over what you are deploying.

You can select custom fields from standard objects , buttons, layouts etc.

http://help.salesforce.com/help/doc/en/changesets.htm
MohaMoha

can you clarify a little bit, i've never worked with that and the link that you sent to me doesn't show too much details, thanks Avii for your help 

Avidev9Avidev9

Have a look at these links

What is Change Set?
Change Set is the deployment tool by which Sales force Developer/Administrator can upload/deploy the changes to Sandbox (Test Environment) to Production. You can go in Setup>Deploy>Select any option of deployment. You can deploy changes in between Sandbox to Sandbox also.
There are three main topics and steps to understand first before deployment:
1. Outbound Change set:
This is first step to the deployment through Change set. Outbound change set is nothing but creation of connection or select the changes you done in Sandbox like Object, Custom Fields, Validation, Workflow, Classes, Trigger etc. For that you have to follow below steps.
· Login in to Sandbox account of Salesforce.com.
· Go to Setup>Deploy>Outbound Change set: It will show you information on Change set and Outbound/Inbound change set information.
· Press Continue button on this page.
· Click on New button and create the outbound change set. Enter the Name of outbound change set and description of this and Click on Save.
· Once you get outbound change set detail page click Add button on Change Set Components.
· This page will show you Component Type (App, Analytical Snapshot, Apex Class, Apex Sharing Reason, Apex Trigger, Button or Link, Custom Fields, Custom Label, Object, Report Type, Custom Setting, Dashboard, Document, Email Template, Field Set, Folder, Home page Component etc.) Select any of above part and Click on Add To Change Set Button.
· After above step you will get the list of components added on change set component section.
· You can view or add dependencies in this section.
· Click on Add Profile in Profile Setting for included components means you can ass profile your can see or share the changes whatever you have done.
· After completing above steps click on Upload button. This will do the actual deployment to the Production/other Sandbox.
· Select any option from given list of Sandbox and Production.
· Click on Upload button to selected environment.
· After above step you will get Completion Email on your given email id. Means you have successfully uploaded the outbound change set.

2. Deployment Connection:
This connection step will automatically created by Sales force. Which is allows the customization to be copied from one organization to another organization. Your should be login in Production to check above list.

3. Inbound Change Set:
Inbound change set is automatically created once outbound change set it created inbound change set gets the all changes sent by outbound change set.
· Select on inbound change set and get detail of outbound.
· You can view change set components list and deployment history.
· Click on validate it will show validation history in deployment History.
· Click on Deployment after successful validation and can see Deployment History.

MohaMoha

hello Avi, thanks for the reply, well i solved that problem, i had an iframe included in my VFPAge which contains a static ID this was making a conflict, and in other side i have another problem well i'm trying to show a googlemap of an event using somefields value of a record, but i'm having an error where i deployed the app, the error is : 

Content cannot be displayed: SObject row was retrieved via SOQL without querying the requested field: EC4SF__Event__c.EC4SF__Adresse__c

i checked the code it's the same, and the field it exist, anyidea please ???