function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
vibrationvibration 

other user cant seen dashboard

there are two user. one is admin and another one is salesmanager. In admin side dashboard work correctly(view all the details). but in salesmmanager sidewhen i click a dashboard taberror message thrown  "You do not have the level of access necessary to perform the operation you requested. Please contact the owner of the record or your administrator if access is necessary. " i checked all the permission in sales manager profile. how to salesmanager view the dashboard ?

CLKCLK

dashboard you have created from report forces role based security.

Admin role may be higher than sales manager role; that's why you sales manager unable to get dashboard result.

vibrationvibration

i create not a role. just i create force free user, to set permission.

chrismclarenchrismclaren

Running user?

vibrationvibration

i set correctly. when i click dashboard tab, You do not have the level of access necessary to perform the operation you requested. Please contact the owner of the record or your administrator if access is necessary.

chrismclarenchrismclaren

Check the report heirachy

vibrationvibration

how to check

chrismclarenchrismclaren

When you run a report in the top left is a section named report heirachy.  make sure that all the profiles see from this heirachy.

EIE50EIE50

Hi,

First check the profile and make sure dashboards tab is visible. Then navigate to the dashboard folder where you might have saved your dashboard. Check the permissions for the folder, you will see somthing like,

Make sure you give access to your sales guy.

Thanks.