function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
ParamParam 

Access the supportforce object through API

Hi

i can able to see the object which is in sforce through my sforce login id. i am using enterprise wsdl.

now could somebody help me how  could i access the same object like case from support force through these api's. or what i have to do in my code to access them.

thank u

param

DevAngelDevAngel
Hi Param,

You access supportforce objects exactly the same way as salesforce object. The api is not aware of supportforce versus salesforce versus mycoolnewappforce.
ParamParam

Hi Dave

thanks for reply.

ya i have to use the same api. however, how i will route my request to access the object like case from sforce to supportforce. is there any URL or i have to use the supportforce WSDL,

if WSDL, than how i say that which WSDL has to use. do u have any example like any war file, so  i ll deploy in weblogic and get any idea from it.

i am using weblogic 8.1 with sp4

thank u

param

DevAngelDevAngel

Hi Param,

Forget about supportforce.  When you use the API you have access to every entity in an organization, whether the entity is one that is a "supportforce" entity or a "salesforce" entity.  The SOAP endpoint is the same.  What defines supportforce is the context the entities operate in, not whether they exist or not or what url you go to.