function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
rramaiahrramaiah 

"field integrity exception" when updating PricebookEntry object

Any idea why I get a "field integrity exception" error when I try to update SOME PricebookEntry objects?  It doesn't happen for all Pricebooks/PricebookEntry objects, just some, but I can't figure out whether there's a pattern.  I'm definitely using a valid PricebookEntryId.  Any ideas are appreciated.

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
rramaiahrramaiah
I figured out the problem.  In the web interface, the "Use Standard Price" checkbox was checked, making the value unalterable through the SForce API.

All Answers

rramaiahrramaiah
I figured out the problem.  In the web interface, the "Use Standard Price" checkbox was checked, making the value unalterable through the SForce API.
This was selected as the best answer
TGHTGH

Thanks, this helped me figure out something that was plaguing me.

Ankur_ShuklaAnkur_Shukla

Thanks, this helped me too.

Ankur

paddupaddu

Hi,

I'm facing the same issue, could you please tell me where to check for the option (Use Standard Pricebook) ?

Thanks in advance !!

Heather WeyckerHeather Weycker
I am having this same issue; but none of our price book entries had the "use standard price" option selected. When updating via Data Loader only about a thrid successfully updated, and I am getting the field integrity error for the others. Help?

NeuNetTeamNeuNetTeam
We are also having this issue updating existing rows in a pricebook.  About two months ago, we inserted some Pricebook Entry records and the process worked as expected.  We added new products today and we were able to insert new pricebook entry records for the new products but for existing products, we were unable to insert the Pricebook Entry records when setting UseStandardPrice = True.  

Per instructions of Knowledge Article 000193277, we were able to insert the record by leaving UseStandardPrice unmapping; however, now that the pricebook entry records exist, we still cannot update the UseStandardPrice when the original StandardPrice record is not recently created; i.e. older Standard Pricebook Records prevent entry of the related Pricelist Entry record.

Sara KSara K
This helped me, too. We had a similar problem during initial data load and reset UseStandardPrice to false--it worked great.

Thanks for the solution!