function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
BhadraiahBhadraiah 

How do I integrate salesforce.com using Apatar

kindly help me how do I integrate the salesforce.com using Apatar tool installation,
and it is giving error like API_disabled_for_org: API is not enabled for this organisationor partener after entering the user name and passsword

Thanks
Bhadraiah
RenatKhRenatKh

Bhadraiah wrote:
kindly help me how do I integrate the salesforce.com using Apatar tool installation,

and it is giving error like API_disabled_for_org: API is not enabled for this organisationor partener after entering the user name and passsword

Hello, Bhadraiah.

Could you please specify the moment when this error occurs?

Are there any messages in "error_output.txt" file located at Apatar system folder?

Renat Khasanshyn,
Wizard, Apatar Data Integration for SalesForce.com
Rick.BanisterRick.Banister
General purpose integration tools require Enterprise Edition or higher. Sounds like you're on Professional, which does not support the API unless it's from a point-to-point integration product that has been certified and approved by Salesforce.com for this purpose.
RenatKhRenatKh
Hello, Bhadraiah.

Trial accounts doesn't support API. You need to "Contact salesforce.com to enable API access."

Please, check this page for more information: http://www.salesforce.com/us/developer/docs/api/Content/sforce_api_calls_concepts_core_data_objects.htm

We use SalesForce.com Developer Edition, and everything works fine with Apatar.

Renat Khasanshyn
Wizard, Apatar Data Integration for Salesforce.com