function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
phani_mphani_m 

How to create objects and give relationship to them

I am creating an recruitment application  My criteria is:-

In this for me having applicant ( i created a tab and object for that with some fields).Applicant want to apply for a particular job he needs to search for the job  so the criteria would be the following

I should have an option SEARCH JOBS  

||  

||  

\/ 

__________

job title: |__________|  

__________ 

Location:|__________|  

_________

key words:|_________|

Match: () All    () Any 

______               ______        

| Search |            | Cancel |   

------------             ------------     

|| 

||  clicking on                                                                                   

\/                                                                                                          

Job NO       Title     Location      no of positons available   key words  JobDescription               ____

01            hr            bang                                  6                     mba                good cmm               |Apply|   <---''|

for this how many objects i need to create and link them to display the following fields what is the procedure howcan I resolve this ? can any one hellp me.......................

wt35wt35

I would create 3 objects: Job, Applicant, Job Application.

Job contains all infos about the job

Applicant contains all infos about the person who applies

Job Application would be used as a junction object between Job and Applicant.

one Job Application is created everytime an applicant makes a new application.

Maybe you need one more object for your Positions as I can see that one job can I have multiple positions.

So you can set up a number field on the Job object, or create a Position object that you will link to the Job object.

This is only a suggestion...