function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
RocketRocket 

Admin and login link issue.

Hi,

I am the admin of the system .Whenever I want to make changes to anything related to particular user in the system I goto setup,Manage users and Users and then click on the login link beside the user name and then I can make changes for that user as I am logged in as that user.Now, I have one user for whom I do not see that login link so how do I make changes to that user.How do I login as that user.Any help will be appreciated.

sandeep@Salesforcesandeep@Salesforce

This login button comes only when Grant login is enabled for that user. if this login button is not appearing for a user then please contact to your admin or that user  and request to enable grant login access.

trick1trick1

Thanks for your reply,

I have recently entered into salesforce and I am the admin .So how can I ask user to grant an access to me so that I can see login link.it is login link not the login button

sandeep@Salesforcesandeep@Salesforce

For enabling this feature, please login with that user's credential and get logged in. 

Now follow steps

1. At the top of any Salesforce page, click the down arrow next to your name. From the menu under your name, select Setup or My Settings—whichever one appears.
  2. From the left pane, select one of the following:
    • If you clicked Setup, select My Personal Information | Grant Login Access.
    • If you clicked My Settings, select Personal | Grant Account Login Access.
  3. Set the access expiration date by choosing a value from the picklist.
  4. Click Save.