function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
LouisoLouiso 

error CTI Demo

I've got this error on running the CTI demo adapter    :  

"Error connecting to the Salesforce.com AppExchange API: *D%L"
I use CTI version 3. Before that I used to use version 1. Then I have installed the VS 2008 and after that I've got the error. Then I have change to the version 3. it is still not work with the above error i mentioned. I decided to re-install the version 3 by deleted all version 1 and 3 and then restart windows. I still got the error..
please anyone got solution?
Best Regards,
Louis

LouisoLouiso

ิby the way I install the Demo adapter version 1 again.  It works.!!!!!!  but demo adapter version 3 still does not work at all.

Please any body help.... I just want to test some thing on it.

sfdcAnonsfdcAnon

Hi Louiso,

Just to clarify, CTI-3.0 stopped working after you installed Visual Studio 2008?

I don't recognize the error message you are seeing. Is it just this machine you are seeing it on?

A reinstall of the 3.0 demo adapter should reinstall the relevant dlls, but it looks like you're not seeing that.

LouisoLouiso

Today I run CTI 3.0 again and it showed "An unhandled win32 exception occurred in SalesforceCTI.exe[5688]" and 

yesterday it did not occur like this which i mention above.  There is an error  when i choose to debug by vs 2008 and the CTI 3.0 stop working.  

Is it possible that I installed 2 versions of CTI which maybe cause of the error?

Thank you.

sfdcAnonsfdcAnon

Having 2 versions installed should be fine. I want to do some quick trouble shooting -

Can you test this on a different machine with just the 3.0 demo adapter? Without Visual Studio. This will tell us if there are netword/ environment issues.

Can you test the 3.0 demo adapter on your current machine? This will tell us if there is an issue with your machine.

Finally, build and compile the CTI Toolkit on your current machine, and see if the issue persists. This will isolate the issue to your build.

We can take it from there. Thanks.

LouisoLouiso

sorry it's my bad....  I had solved this problem already...   I forgot to configure the the call center in the salesforce.com

Thank for supporting me