function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
udupaudupa 

API_DISABLED_FOR_ORG: API is not enabled for this Organization or Partner

Hi,

I am using the java classes generated from enterprise.wsdl.

When I am trying to login to salesforce.com using the Login method, it's throwing the error "API_DISABLED_FOR_ORG: API is not enabled for this Organization or Partner". The userid I am using is the one created using the "Customer Login" tab in www.salesforce.com. When I tried my developer's user Id, the code works!! What this issue is about?

I want to manage more than 4-5 users in my account, but using developers edition I can manage only 2 users. How I can add 4-5 users to a developer account?

Using Customer UserId, I can create 4 users, but API's from enterprise.wsdl won't support it!!

Please clarify me about this...

Thanks in advance..
SuperfellSuperfell
API requires a Developer Editon or Enterprise Edition account.
udupaudupa
Hi,

I've a developer account, but I can create only two users (including Administrator).
Is it possible to manage a group of 4-5 members?

How I can get an Enterprise Account?
I've a doubt on the other account I am having; I don't know what type of account it is. I login to salesforce.com via this account using Customer Login tab in salesforce.com.

Can you please suggest me a method where I can manage a group of 4-5 people and assign then roles such as Marketing Team, Solution manager etc?

Thanks in advance...
benjasikbenjasik
Our DE accounts are limited to two users.

For a larger account, you can sign up for a trial, or work through our partner program:

http://www.salesforce.com/partners/solutions-requirements.jsp
udupaudupa
Hi,

How can I sign up for a free trial account?
The trial account I am having is not getting supported by the enterprise/partner wsdl.

I have created this trial account in :

https://www.salesforce.com/login.jsp.

Please let me know how I can create a trial account through whcih I can manage a group of 4-5 members and is supported by the API's of enterprise.wsdl.

Thanks in advance.