function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
KamarajKamaraj 

WSDL location for SalesForce com

Does Saleforce.com provide Web services to access its objects? If yes,

What is the URL to get the WSDL from salesforce.com.

I have a requirment to develop BIRT report with salesforce data. BIRT provides a way to 

retrieve data from Web services when you provide an URL to the WSDL descriptor. 

I am hoping SalesForce provides access to its objects as Web services.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Raj

SuperfellSuperfell
Yes, see the web services API documentation for details on getting a WSDL etc.
VadymMVadymM

Hello!

Are there any restrictions for free trial profile?

I don't see anything like "Partner WSDL" or "Enterprise WSDL" at "Your Name | Setup | Develop | API".

Also I can't generateWSDL by using

curl https://login.salesforce.com/services/Soap/u/23.0 -H "Content-Type: text/xml; charset=UTF-8" -H "SOAPAction: login" -d @login.txt

with /Soap/u I recieve "API_DISABLED_FOR_ORG: API is not enabled for this Organization or Partner"

with /Soap/c I recieve "SOAPAction HTTP header missing"

How can I write the client application with access to my trial salesforce data?

SuperfellSuperfell

Most trial editions are for editions that don't include API access, if you want to try the API you should sign up for a developer edition account (see the join now button at the top)

Nadia WastiNadia Wasti
I joined the developer, but I still cant get "Partner WSDL" or "Enterprise WSDL"
s shekar 5s shekar 5
Enterprise wsdl: in this if we develop any application.we can use this upto salesforce organisation .the application will not work for other organisations.
but for partner wsdl,we can use the application out of salesforce organisation. i know upto this.if any mistake in this please let me correct since i am new to salesforce