function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
MayMay 

How to query CampaignMember Status Values for a particular campaign

Hi,

The sForce allows you to create a different set of CampaignMember statuses for each campaign. I tried reading the picklist values for the campaignMember status field but it would give me just the default 4 statuses. How can I query the picklist values for a particular campaign.

I would highly appreciate if somebody could help me on this.

Thanks

Rajesh

darozdaroz

Gotta bump this one up top.... I'm stuck trying to find these values in the API (4.0).

DevAngelDevAngel

Hi Daroz and May,

Thanks to Daroz for bumping this up.  The CampaignMemberStatus, beyond the default values, is not currently exposed in the API.

I am filing a feature request to expose this as a new object called CampaignMemberStatus that will be related to a particular campaign. IE, the fields on this object will be (in addition to the common fields) Responded, IsDefault, CampaignId, Status (picklist).

I expect this will be available in the next release but am not committing to it.

Cheers

darozdaroz

DevAngel wrote:

I am filing a feature request to expose this as a new object called CampaignMemberStatus that will be related to a particular campaign. IE, the fields on this object will be (in addition to the common fields) Responded, IsDefault, CampaignId, Status (picklist).

Thanks Dave, Appreciate it!