function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
PauloPaulo 

Code pointing to reference.cs on dev environment in production

I'm getting this error below when I put my files into production for some reason. I noticed that the error below is pointing to files 
in the wrong directory (it looks like my dev environment). I can't find where it is referencing the directory below anywhere in my code. Any ideas why it's pointing to that
directory (highlighted in red below).

System.Net.HttpWebRequest.CheckFinalStatus() +673
   System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetRequestStream(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +75
   System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetRequestStream() +132
   System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters) +105
   Credco.Web.SignUp.sforce.SforceService.login(String username, String password) in c:\wwwdev$\signup\Web References\sforce\Reference.cs:46
   Credco.Web.SignUp.AmericorpSatellite.createLead(Customer c) in c:\wwwdev$\signup\mortgage\americorp\default.aspx.cs:133
   Credco.Web.SignUp.AmericorpSatellite.submitBtnClick() in c:\wwwdev$\signup\mortgage\americorp\default.aspx.cs:117
   Credco.Web.SignUp.AmericorpSatellite.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in c:\wwwdev$\signup\mortgage\americorp\default.aspx.cs:80
   System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +67
   System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +35
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +731

Message Edited by Paulo on 08-24-2004 03:46 PM

DevAngelDevAngel

Hi Paulo,

Seems like a deployment issue.  How did you deploy your solution to the web server?  Is the reference to Credco.Web.Signup a project reference or a dll reference?  There also might be something goofy with your web.config file.

Has anybody else had any deployment issues?

PauloPaulo
I think I might be getting this error because my server is behind a firewall. What should I do if it is behind a firewall?