function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
tcash21tcash21 

Project Not in Sync message

I'm trying to mass move reports via the Force.com IDE.

I follow the exact steps outlined by SarathPM here: http://success.salesforce.com/questionDetail?qId=a1X30000000IEOSEA4

Everytime I try to "Save to Server" after making the appropriate changes I get an error popup that says "Project is not synchronized with the associated Salesforce organization. Do you want to cancel deployment and open Synchronize?" I've clicked No and deployed anyway, which finally worked after many trials.

Is this something I should be concerned about? Is there a way to synchronize the project so I don't recieve this message? I'm working on the deployment environment, not sandbox. I've tried opening synchronize view and synchronizing from there first, then making changes but the message always pops up.

Thanks.

tcash21tcash21

Ok it worked once. Tried moving a few more reports and now I'm back to the "Unable to save resource 'Utility_Reports' to server: IllegalArgumentException: Project and/or project package list cannot be null."

Help!?

tcash21tcash21

Still get that warning message about 'Project Not in Sync' but I figured out why I was getting the error message when moving reports. I wasn't refreshing the package.xml file locally, just everything else.  Hope this helps someone else!

phani kumar 95phani kumar 95
got it, when i've verified, my filename is not matching with corresponding class name.