function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
vasvas 

Problem with enterprise wsdl

I'm getting the following error while trying to generate Java classes out of wsdl. Does anyone know what could be the problem? I'm using Maven plugin for axis to do wsdl2java.

Thanks in advance

=======================================================================================

[axis-wsdl2java] Running Wsdl2javaAntTask with parameters:

[axis-wsdl2java] verbose:true

[axis-wsdl2java] debug:false

[axis-wsdl2java] quiet:false

[axis-wsdl2java] server-side:false

[axis-wsdl2java] skeletonDeploy:true

[axis-wsdl2java] helperGen:false

[axis-wsdl2java] factory:org.apache.axis.wsdl.toJava.JavaGeneratorFactory

[axis-wsdl2java] nsIncludes:[]

[axis-wsdl2java] nsExcludes:[]

[axis-wsdl2java] factoryProps:[]

[axis-wsdl2java] testCase:true

[axis-wsdl2java] noImports:false

[axis-wsdl2java] NStoPkg:{}

[axis-wsdl2java] output:C:\dev\workspace\paypal\salesforce-lib\src\axis\src

[axis-wsdl2java] protocolHandlerPkgs:

[axis-wsdl2java] deployScope:session

[axis-wsdl2java] URL:C:\dev\workspace\paypal\salesforce-lib\src\wsdl\enterprise.wsdl

[axis-wsdl2java] all:true

[axis-wsdl2java] typeMappingVersion:1.1

[axis-wsdl2java] timeout:45000

[axis-wsdl2java] failOnNetworkErrors:false

[axis-wsdl2java] printStackTraceOnFailure:true

[axis-wsdl2java] namespaceMappingFile:null

[axis-wsdl2java] username:null

[axis-wsdl2java] :passwordnull

[axis-wsdl2java] :noWrappedfalse

[axis-wsdl2java] :jaxrpc11mappingsfalse

[axis-wsdl2java] :implementationClassNamenull

[axis-wsdl2java] :classpathnull

[axis-wsdl2java] http.proxyHost=null

[axis-wsdl2java] http.proxyPort=null

[axis-wsdl2java] http.proxyUser=null

[axis-wsdl2java] http.proxyPassword=null

[axis-wsdl2java] socks.proxyHost=null

[axis-wsdl2java] socks.proxyPort=null

org.apache.commons.jelly.JellyTagException: C:\Documents and Settings\vpulipati\.maven\cache\maven-axis-plugin-0.7\plugin.jelly:106:33: <axis-wsdl2java> WSDL processing error for C:\dev\workspace\paypal\salesforce-lib\src\wsdl\enterprise.wsdl :

Duplicate file name: C:\dev\workspace\paypal\salesforce-lib\src\axis\src\com\sforce\soap\enterprise\DescribeLayout.java.

Hint: you may have mapped two namespaces with elements of the same name to the same package name.

org.apache.axis.wsdl.toJava.DuplicateFileException: Duplicate file name: C:\dev\workspace\paypal\salesforce-lib\src\axis\src\com\sforce\soap\enterprise\DescribeLayout.java.

Hint: you may have mapped two namespaces with elements of the same name to the same package name.

at org.apache.axis.wsdl.toJava.JavaWriter.generate(JavaWriter.java:113)

at org.apache.axis.wsdl.toJava.JavaTypeWriter.generate(JavaTypeWriter.java:113)

at org.apache.axis.wsdl.toJava.JavaGeneratorFactory$Writers.generate(JavaGeneratorFactory.java:424)Total time: 5 seconds

Finished at: Fri Apr 14 22:49:24 GMT 2006

at org.apache.axis.wsdl.gen.Parser.generateTypes(Parser.java:540)

at org.apache.axis.wsdl.gen.Parser.generate(Parser.java:427)

at org.apache.axis.wsdl.gen.Parser.access$000(Parser.java:44)

at org.apache.axis.wsdl.gen.Parser$WSDLRunnable.run(Parser.java:357)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

BUILD FAILED

File...... C:\Documents and Settings\vpulipati\.maven\cache\maven-axis-plugin-0.7\plugin.jelly

Element... ant:fail

Line...... 161

Column.... 37

org.apache.commons.jelly.JellyTagException: C:\Documents and Settings\vpulipati\.maven\cache\maven-axis-plugin-0.7\plugin.jelly:106:33: <axis-wsdl2java> WSDL processing error for C:\dev\workspace\paypal\salesforce-lib\src\wsdl\enterprise.wsdl :

Duplicate file name: C:\dev\workspace\paypal\salesforce-lib\src\axis\src\com\sforce\soap\enterprise\DescribeLayout.java.

adamgadamg
Have you tried clearing out the old files in C:\dev\workspace\paypal\salesforce-lib\src\axis\src before you regenerate the stubs?
vasvas
I just tried, and that doesn't help. This should be fairly straight-forward, but I can't figure whats wrong. Do you think its my environment or something wrong with the wsdl itself? Thanks for helping me.
SuperfellSuperfell
What version of Axis are you using ?
vasvas

That was it. My app uses axis-1.2.1.jar, but the maven-axis plugin uses axis-1.2-RC2.jar. I hacked the plugin to use 1.2.1 and that worked. Its funny that Maven is designed to help us avoid version conflicts but I guess its not built to protect itself from such problems.

Thanks a lot for the hint.