function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
palantpalant 

Connecting form WebSphere, SSL error

Installed certficate in  NodeDefaultTrustStore > Signer certificates ->Retreive from port (salesforce.com, port 443) but still getting  error. Any suggestions?

--------------------

LOGGING IN NOW....

[2/10/10 10:45:04:611 CST] 00000022 SystemOut O

Failed to execute query succesfully, error message was:

; nested exception is:

javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: com.ibm.jsse2.util.h: No trusted certificate found

[2/10/10 10:45:04:611 CST] 00000022 SystemOut O

Hit return to continue...

-----------------------

bbpbbp

Hi

Did you get anywhere with your problem?  I'm using Rational App Developer v6 with Websphere 6.0.0.0 and found I had to add the following lines to my jsp:

// Configure the client with the location of the SSL files

System.setProperty("javax.net.ssl.trustStore", "C:/Program Files/IBM/Rational/SDP/6.0/runtimes/base_v6/profiles/default/Keys/sftrust.jks");

System.setProperty("javax.net.ssl.trustStorePassword", "password");System.setProperty(

"javax.net.ssl.keyStore", "C:/Program Files/IBM/Rational/SDP/6.0/runtimes/base_v6/profiles/default/Keys/key.jks");

System.setProperty("javax.net.ssl.keyStorePassword", "password");

I'm now hitting a problem actually making a login connection.  The WSDL I'm using is using the endpoint https://www.salesforce.com/services/Soap/c/17.0/0DF200000004pn7.  When I attempt the login I'm getting this error back:

javax.net.ssl.SSLException: Unsupported record version Unknown 105.83

I don't suppose anyone has any ideas, or can point me in the right direction?

Many thanks.

Pete

atlantisatlantis

are u sure you import the correct certificate from SF?

if you wanna access visual force page, you should get certificate from vf page server.