function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
jd123jd123 

INSUFFICIENT_ACCESS_ON_CROSS_REFERENCE_ENTITY

Hi 

I have 

1.Service Order (parent) is Assigning to multiple technicians (Contacts)

When Technician is login into customer portal in one Visualforce pages I am showing all the Service Orders of that particular Contact(Technician).

up to here it is working fine.

Here the Technician (Contact) Can enter Time, material, Expense ones he enter time if I am clicking save it is giving an error.

I have given New,Edit,Delete  permissions my license is Customer Portal Manager Standard 

Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: INSUFFICIENT_ACCESS_ON_CROSS_REFERENCE_ENTITY, insufficient access rights on cross-reference id: []

Error is in expression '{!saveAndNew}' in component <apex:page> in page fconnect:technician_time_entry
Any help is Appreciated.
Cloud CredenceCloud Credence

Hi,

This error tells that one of the salesforce id fields that you have used in insert(lookup reference) is not visible to the currently logged in user.

please verify whether all the ids are visible.

Thanks

ibtesamibtesam

Hi Jd123,

Are you trying to insert service order line records on the click of button?

and is the code with sharing?

Check the service order line access to the profile or any other referenced object that you are creating on the go.

jd123jd123
Thanks for your reply,

I can see Service Orders and Service Order Lines but i couldn't able to edit and modify the records even thought in the profile i have given Edit permission.

I would like to give all permissions to my technician based on if service order is assigned that particular to technician.

Any help?