function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
venkatMvenkatM 

Data Synchronization two salesforce org

Hii

what are the  ways data Synchronization two salesforce org(daily ,hourly based)?

Thanks

Venkat

imutsavimutsav

You can also use Informatica or command line data loader to schedule daily/hourly backup. Salesforce to Salesforce Integration could be a good choice as well. http://wiki.developerforce.com/page/An_Introduction_to_Salesforce_to_Salesforce.

venkatMvenkatM

Thanks imutsav,

if there is any WSDL Integrations both org .

Actually my requirement is real time integration (if there is any object data update ,create ,delete  happenings same data will need to  Sync another org vice versa .)

Thanks ,

Durga.

imutsavimutsav
Yes you can download the partner of enterprise WSDL to do the web service integration. But in the Web service integration the issue would be the no. of Web Service calls. There is a limitation of the web service calls you can make per day, this depends upon the type of the environment and the number of users.

venkatMvenkatM

Thanks imutsav,

If it is possible using informatic  application .

Thanks,

Venkat.

Nazeer AhamedNazeer Ahamed

I feel good with Salesforce.com to Salesforce.com option, but informatica is possible but you need to select based on what is exactly your business need?

imutsavimutsav
Yes it is possible through Informatica but the problem with informatica is that you need to buy the license for Informatica. Salesforce to Salesforce is free. Informatica is highly used in my organization. Its really good.

Do mark this answer as solution if it works for you and give a kudos.