function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Sunil PalSunil Pal 

GoogleDocs In Salesforce

Hi everyone,

I am attaching file in  google docs , but not able to retrieve, that file.

I don't know where it is storing, in salesforce.How we can get this i.e in which object these files are storing???
Please suggest.....Thanks

Ashish_SFDCAshish_SFDC

Hi Sunil, 

The attachments are stored Internally and the Store cannot be accessed via SF. 

Check if you have the edit access to that particular record? If yes to that particular attachment?

Is this just one odd case where you are not able to access or is it the same with all the records?

If you upload any attachment to a new record which you own, are you able to view the file?

Please see the considerations on the below link, 

https://org62.my.salesforce.com/articles/Documentation/notes-htm?popup=true

Regards,

Ashish

Sunil PalSunil Pal

Thanks , the link you have provide is not accessible.But for the attachmnets i am getting , but for the google docs files , i am getting where it is storing, and can i retrieve. One attaachmnet i have made that is querying on the attachmnet object , it gives result and for the images and icon which i ahve added that also i am getting , Only google docs fiels i am not getting i have done searching on this but not find any related link or refrence.

Thanks

Ashish_SFDCAshish_SFDC

Hi Sunil, 

My bad dint see the link then, use this one https://login.salesforce.com/articles/Documentation/notes-htm?popup=true

Regards,

Ashish

Ashish_SFDCAshish_SFDC

Hi Sunil,

There is a permission that needs to be enabled on your Org, by Salesforce Support.
Please note: this permission is not available for all the Customers.
Please log a Support case to enable the Perm: Google Docs Api access .

Regards,
Ashish

Sunil PalSunil Pal
Got it thanks