function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Sudhir_MeruSudhir_Meru 

How to enable new report builder

Hi, 

I have system adminstrator profile and application expert role. I get to see old report builder format. where as the same setteing holding another user is able to view new report builder. 

Please suggest me how to enable new report builder. 

Thanks

Sudhir

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
gautam_singhgautam_singh

Also , If you arent able to view check Under General User Permissions  check/uncheck the Report Builder box accordingly. 

If the above seems to be okay and still you arent able to view, uncheck the Accessibility Mode Checkbox in your User Detail Page. For More Information Click Here.

Important :

Hit Kudos if this provides you with useful information and if this is what you where looking for then please mark it as a solution for other benefits.

Thank You 

All Answers

gautam_singhgautam_singh

Hi, 

To enable report builder for all users:

1. From Setup, click Customize | Reports & Dashboards | User Interface Settings.
  2. Review the Report Builder Upgrade section of the page and click Enable. If you don’t see the button, report builder has already been enabled for your entire organization.
  3. Confirm your choice by clicking Yes, Enable Report Builder for All Users.

Important :

Hit Kudos if this provides you with useful information and if this is what you where looking for then please mark it as a solution for other benefits.

Thank You 
gautam_singhgautam_singh

Also , If you arent able to view check Under General User Permissions  check/uncheck the Report Builder box accordingly. 

If the above seems to be okay and still you arent able to view, uncheck the Accessibility Mode Checkbox in your User Detail Page. For More Information Click Here.

Important :

Thank You 

This was selected as the best answer