function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
kurtz_wolfgangkurtz_wolfgang 

Error in Bulk loading data: InvalidBatch

Hello All,

I am using informatica to import data from external database table to an object in SFDC. The process is running fine except when i change it into Bulk mode. I get the following exception in SFDC:

InvalidBatch : type is not needed for non polymorphic foreign key references

I see this exception in Bulk Data Load Jobs under setup menu. Any pointers as to the reason would be very helpful. 

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

KB

jhurstjhurst

KB,

I woul dneed to see what was being passed in through Informatica, but it souds like the SOAP message they are passing is not correct.  Can you post the SOAP message?

Also, Informatica may be able to help as they would control what is sent to salesforce.com.

Hope this helps.

Jay

ericjericj

Kurtz,

Did you ever figure out a solution to this?  I am having the same problem, and it appears that Informatica is sending this in the header:

MyLookup__c:MyLookup__r.MyKeyField__c

Rather than just this, which the bulk API expects.

MyLookup__r.MyKeyField__c

Thanks!

Eric.

Hi Eric,

I am sorry it's been such a long time since I reported this issue, and now I do not have access to that org. I wish I could be of more help. 

Regards,

K

ericjericj

Thanks for letting me know.  If I figure it out, I'll post here for posterity.  :-)

Yes please do Eric. It will be very helpful.

Thanks,

K

Michael_TorchedloMichael_Torchedlo
https://kb.informatica.com/solution/23/Pages/54/339358.aspx?docid=339358&type=external

Problem Description
Rows get rejected with the following error during data load in Bulk mode:
"InvalidBatch : type is not needed for non polymorphic foreign key references: Owner"

Cause
This issue occurs when the client component of PowerExchange for Salesforce 9.6.1.0.1 (PowerCenter) has been installed and used to import Salesforce targets.

Solution
To resolve this issue, install the server component of PowerExchange for Salesforce 9.6.1.0.1 (PowerCenter) on PowerCenter server as well.

More Information
​PowerExchange for 9.6.1.0.1 (PowerCenter) has both server and client components to be installed; followed by corresponding plugin registration.

Applies To
Product(s):PowerExchange Adapters
Product Version(s):PowerExchange for Salesforce 9.6.1.0.1

Last Modified Date:7/16/2015 9:00 PMID:339358

Biswajit SahuBiswajit Sahu
We too faced the same issue. We were using Mulesoft as middleware and was calling bulk api. The issue got resolved after commenting out the type from the request payload from Mulesoft side.

Order_Number__r:
          //'type': "ccrz__E_Order__c",
          ccrz__OrderId__c: Xxxxxxyyyyyzzzzz